10.18.2009

10yr. high school reunion

So, this whole budget thing has been my excuse for not tracking my calories and my exercising. Thus, enabling me to sleep in when I should be getting up to go workout before work. So, now that my 10yr high school reunion is just quick 3 weeks away I've decided this will be the event that kicks my butt back into gear! I have my meal replacement shakes ready to go this week. My eating plan is going to consist of 2 shakes a day plus a light meal. I need to shrink my stomach back down so that I get full faster. I'm totally pumped!

4 comments:

Me Too said...

I was thinking the same thing - "Just 5 pounds and some toning! I gotta start this exercise - I only have three weeks!" and then we went antiquing and driving today and I ate half a pizza, two custard filled eclairs, a GIANT cookie and two Sausage Mc Griddles with Hash Browns. ANd I'm still hungry. Oops. :) I hope you have bettter luck!!

k said...

Julian Michaels 30 day Shred! Downloadable from youtube or $6 or so on Amazon.
(Disclaimer: it is painful)
When is the reunion? I am totally out of it.

Aleiva said...

It's Friday and Saturday, November 6-7 ... and I totally need to get on the work-out-wagon. I have aspirations ... the alarm is set for 5am .... now if I could just get up instead of turning it off!

C-momma said...

You can do it girl!!