8.20.2009

careers and dieting

I knew it would be difficult to keep up with this blog and my trackers on SparkPeople. However, I didn't realize HOW HARD it would be! For the month of August I have not been watching what I eat. Between traveling to Mexico and now going to meetings all day for school and getting my classroom set up, it has been VERY difficult to get back in the swing of things. SO, what I did be proactive about this was print off a list of Portable Snacking Tips and Ideas. It's an article I found when I was browsing SP. I already made my shopping list and I'm excited about being organized in the kitchen so it will help me stay focused on my students instead of my eating. I am not going to promise that I will post daily, but I will promise to post at least once a week. That's more realistic since I'm going back to work!

No comments: