7.13.2009

Week 1 Measurments

Weight: 163.3. down 2.6 pounds!!! - I miscalculated it before, but that's still good for one week!
Bust: 39" same - I swear my boobs will never get smaller!
Waist: 33" down 1.5 inches!!!
Hips: 42.5" down .5 inches!!!

I sure do feel good when the measuring tape and the scale validate what I'm physcially feeling in my body changes!!!! YES!

I haven't been doing a good job about posting my eating and exercising, so here's a recap of the last couple of days: As fas as my diet is concerned it hasen't been that great. We're out of food and we can't go shopping until Wednesday!


7.11.09 - Day off! Today was definitely my cheat day!!!! Happy Birthday Dad :)
1 hardboiled egg white
1 string cheese
1/4c of bbq beef brisket
1/2 c bushes baked beans
1/2 c cheese potato casserole
3 glasses of water
3 small mango margaritas (for my dad's birthday)


7.12.09 - Elliptical, randon setting, level 7, 60min, 550calories
Strength training: chest press, abs, tricep dips, squats
oatmeal
2 eggs
1slice of cheese
1slice of whote wheat, sugar free bread
3 pieces of breakfast sausage
1 freezie pop
4 glasses of water
1 20oz bottle of gatorade
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here's how I manage my goal setting -Right now I have 4 small goals and one 1 HUGE goal-

Small goal #1: drink 8 glasses of water a day (this one is actually the hardest one!)
Small goal #2: Journal my efforts daily
Small goal #3: Get 8hrs of sleep a night
Small goal #4: 400min of cardio a week
HUGE goal: Lose 3500 calories a week or more by working out and eating right
That's right ..... 3500calories = 1lb of fat!!!! EWWWWWW!!!!

No comments: