7.15.2009

Goals Met and Mac 'n Cheese

I cant' seem to figure out the best way to share what I've eaten on here. Listing everything is too much work, so I've decided to share my daily totals. On my spark nutrition page, I track everything I eat (which I've never done before and boy is it a lot of work) and it breaks it down for me. Here are my nutrition totals from 7.14.09:

CALORIES 1,388 Daily Goal 1,200 - 1,550
CARBS 184 Daily Goal 163 - 236
FAT 39 Daily Goal 32 - 56
PROTEIN 75 Daily Goal 60 - 127
8 glasses of water!

I'm trying to stay on the lowest end of my daily goal especailly with fats and calories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fitness total from 7.14.09
Stationary bike and elliptical

Cardio daily total 30min Cardio daily goal 60min
Calories burned total 245 Calories burned goal 432
(I clearly did not meet my goals today!)


Strength Training (3 reps of 15 per exercise, weight varies)
seated back extension
back extension on roman chair
seated chest press
seated twist with medicine ball
seated tricep dips, legs bent
reverse crunches
reverse crunches with medicine ball
hip abduction machine (inner and outter thigh)

I did not have a very good day yesterday as far as working out goes. There were 4 more leg exercises I was supposed to do but I just had NO energy and I didn't want to hurt my self.I was TIRED! So, I've decided to break up my off-days to Wednesday and Saturday instead of Friday and Saturday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We ALL love mac 'n cheese!!!!

1 comment:

Jen W. said...

You're doing so great!! It's hard to get used to tracking everything you eat, but before you know it, it will become second nature. I did it faithfully from Jan. 8 to June 17 (when I left for AZ and didn't have access to a computer), and actually missed it when I was gone! Also, I meant to tell you that if you ever just want to walk (maybe when it gets cooler out again), you could meet me up at the Huffines track. I try to do 10 or more laps (2.5 miles). Anyway, you're doing great! :) Keep it up :)