7.10.2009

Food and Sweat

Here's what I've done so far:

7.6.09 - Elliptical, 800 calories
oat meal
1c. fideos (mexican soup with letters, tomato based)
brisket sandwich w/bbq sauce
water

7.7.09 -Elliptical, 500 calories + core training with 4lb medicine ball
oat meal
bbq chicken wrap in spinach tortilla
2 wedges of cantaloupe
4 wedges of watermelon
1c of Progresso Light Beef Pot Roast Soup
water/ 1 bottle of coke

7.8.09 - Elliptical, 700 calories + abs
1c of corn flakes w/skim milk
1c of Progresso Light Beef Pot Roast Soup
peanut butter and jelly sandwich
water

7.9.09 - Elliptical, 300 calories + legs and butt
oatmeal
2 beef soft tacos from Blue Goose
water
I didn't do so good today. I'm tired.

7.10.09 - I did nothing. Today is my day off. I slept until 12pm, which is extremely late for me. I am usually up at 6am with Scooter and Bentley. Then I decided to go to the pool, float around and get tan. Today was a me day.
3 hard boiled egg whites
slice of bread with peanut butter
1 string cheese
1c. lentil soup
water (not enough though)

No comments: