2.23.2010

I don't suck

So, after I jog, I insert my Nike usb to the computer so it can upload my information. Today was jog #6, which is completely unimpressive. My goal is run 210mi in 2010 and it was supposed to begin on 1-1-10. I don't like jogging on a treadmill, it gets boring and I don't feel like I'm working out my entire body. Jogging on terrain is completely different and total body workout. Needless to say, the reason why jog #6 is completely unimpressive is because it is 2-23-10 and I've only run 9.07mi and I should have ran at least 40mi by now.

The one good thing about the fact that it is only jog #6 is that I've increased my distance by 1.02mi and I've been able to keep up with a below Aleiva-average pace! I am totally pumped about that!

1 comment:

Me Too said...

Yay for you! Don't look at it as 32 less than what you wanted, but 9.1 MORE than what you COULD have done! You're doing good, and you'll continue to do better. And you DON'T suck!